Azurite is a powerful stone for enhancing spiritual insight and communication with the spiritual realm. It's believed to activate and stimulate the third eye chakra, which governs our intuition and psychic abilities allowing us to connect more deeply with our spiritual self. so lets use this vibe for a new altar!
Clearing your altar space is an essential ritual to do from time to time to release old energy and make way for new beginnings.
- To clear your altar space, begin by removing all items from the surface and setting them aside.
- Physically clean the surface then use a cleansing tool such as sage or palo santo to smudge the area, focusing on each corner and area of the space. Visualize any negative or stagnant energy being released and transformed into positive energy.
- You may wish to sprinkle salt or sprinkle water around the perimeter to create a protective barrier.
- Finally, you can begin to rebuild your altar space, selecting new items that resonate with your intentions and desires.
Select items that support insight and Intuition such as - Your Fave Azurite, Tarot cards, Symbology, Purple candles, Incense and Spiritual Growth Crystals
- Next, take a few deep breaths and set your intention for the ritual. You may wish to focus on developing your intuition, or gaining spiritual insight into a particular issue or question.
- Hold the Azurite in your hand, and close your eyes. Visualize the energy of the stone flowing into your body, activating your third eye chakra and opening up your intuition and psychic abilities.
- Allow yourself to connect with the energy of the stone, and allow any insights or messages to come through.
- When you feel ready, take a few more deep breaths and release the energy.
- You may wish to thank the stone, any spiritual guides or entities that you called upon during the ritual with mindfulness and respect.
Remember, your altar is a sacred space that should be treated with respect and intention. Take the time to infuse it with your energy and intention, and use it as a tool for spiritual growth and connection.