Meteorite Fragment - Argentina - 1.31g
Meteorite Fragment - Argentina - 1.31g
This meteorite fragment is from the famous Campo del Cielo craters in northern Argentina.
The 4.5 billion year old meteorite is estimated to have impacted sometime around 2700BC. It broke up upon entering the atmosphere and caused a 3 by 18.5 kilometre crater field consisting of 26 craters, the largest of which is about 115 meters across.
The largest individual fragment of the meteorite is 30.8 tonnes which is the third largest individual piece discovered to date.
The composition is just under 93% Iron. The rest is made up of a mostly nickel and trace amounts of other metals.
This fragment has been inspected by a qualified geologist, meteorite and tektite specialist and to the best of their ability, verified to be genuine specimen.
You will receive the individual fragment shown in the images inside a gem case.
|Orders placed...||Will be dispatched...|
|Weekdays before 12pm NSW time||Same day|
|Weekdays after 12pm NSW time||Next business day|
|Weekends/Holidays||Next business day|
Shipping Timeframes and Cost
- Aramex(Eastern States only)/Australia Post Parcel Post(all other states) (2-10 business day) - AU$8 or free on orders over AU$60
- Express post (usually 1-2 business day) - AU$12 or $4 to upgrade orders with free standard shipping
- New Zealand
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$14 or free on orders over AU$120
- Express Air - (2-4 business days) AU$30 or free on orders over AU$200
- US and Canada
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$28 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$45 or free on orders over AU$400
- Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$38 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$48 or free on orders over AU$400
Russia, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, South Africa, Brazil
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$39 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$52 or free on orders over AU$400
Free shipping is calculated on the total value of items in your basket.
Australia Post domestic shipments are signature on delivery, you can provide Authority to leave by leaving a note using the add note button at the cart page.
Aramex shipments are all Authority to leave. If a safe place cannot be found they will leave a card with instructions for you to arrange re delivery or collection at a later time.
Parcels that are returned to us due to an address error or failure to collect at the post office will be reshipped at the customers expense. Unclaimed items will be added as gifts to other orders after 6 months.
We accept most popular payment methods, including buy now, pay later options, to provide you with an easy shopping experience!
Payment Options include...
- Visa and Mastercard
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Paypal Express Checkout
Buy now, pay later options are...
- Afterpay (Australia and NZ)
- Klarna (Australia)
- Laybuy (Australia and NZ)
- Zip (Australia)
Accessible Pricing - We are firm believers that crystals, herbs, essential oils and all the lovely things we stock are gifts from the earth that should be cherished and made affordable for everyone.
Ethical Sourcing - We believe the we should all tread as lightly as possible on our beautiful planet. We do this by sourcing as much as possible from small family businesses with ethical workplace and environmental practices that we can verify in person or via people we trust.
Sustainable Packaging - All of the virgin packing material we use is compostable or 100% recyclable paper, cardboard or cellulose. Any plastics or foams we use are rescued from going to landfill as we collect them from our suppliers and the residents and businesses in our local neighborhood. We hope that you too can resuse them, pass them to someone who can, or place them in an appropriate recycling bin.
We're all sharing this planet together so all the little things we can do will add up to benefit everyone!