Lime Essential Oil - 15ml
Lime Essential Oil - 15ml
With a reputation for giving you a boost if you’re feeling exhausted and depressed, Lime Essential Oil can raise your spirits and give you new energy. It’s also used to help combat rheumatism, arthritis, poor circulation, cellulite and obesity.
Lastly, its toning and astringent qualities make it valuable for cleansing oily and acne prone skin, and clearing blocked pores. Try adding a couple of drops to your existing facial cleanser or moisturizer!
Lime Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Lavandin, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange and most other citrus essential oils.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Brazil
Safety: Lime Oil is phototoxic and should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy
Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
|Orders placed...||Will be dispatched...|
|Weekdays before 12pm NSW time||Same day|
|Weekdays after 12pm NSW time||Next business day|
|Weekends/Holidays||Next business day|
Shipping Timeframes and Cost
- Aramex(Eastern States only)/Australia Post Parcel Post(all other states) (2-10 business day) - AU$8 or free on orders over AU$60
- Express post (usually 1-2 business day) - AU$12 or $4 to upgrade orders with free standard shipping
- New Zealand
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$14 or free on orders over AU$120
- Express Air - (2-4 business days) AU$30 or free on orders over AU$200
- US and Canada
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$28 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$45 or free on orders over AU$400
- Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$38 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$48 or free on orders over AU$400
Russia, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, South Africa, Brazil
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$39 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$52 or free on orders over AU$400
Free shipping is calculated on the total value of items in your basket.
Australia Post domestic shipments are signature on delivery, you can provide Authority to leave by leaving a note using the add note button at the cart page.
Aramex shipments are all Authority to leave. If a safe place cannot be found they will leave a card with instructions for you to arrange re delivery or collection at a later time.
Parcels that are returned to us due to an address error or failure to collect at the post office will be reshipped at the customers expense. Unclaimed items will be added as gifts to other orders after 6 months.
We accept most popular payment methods, including buy now, pay later options, to provide you with an easy shopping experience!
Payment Options include...
- Visa and Mastercard
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Paypal Express Checkout
Buy now, pay later options are...
- Afterpay (Australia and NZ)
- Klarna (Australia)
- Laybuy (Australia and NZ)
- Zip (Australia)
Accessible Pricing - We are firm believers that crystals, herbs, essential oils and all the lovely things we stock are gifts from the earth that should be cherished and made affordable for everyone.
Ethical Sourcing - We believe the we should all tread as lightly as possible on our beautiful planet. We do this by sourcing as much as possible from small family businesses with ethical workplace and environmental practices that we can verify in person or via people we trust.
Sustainable Packaging - All of the virgin packing material we use is compostable or 100% recyclable paper, cardboard or cellulose. Any plastics or foams we use are rescued from going to landfill as we collect them from our suppliers and the residents and businesses in our local neighborhood. We hope that you too can resuse them, pass them to someone who can, or place them in an appropriate recycling bin.
We're all sharing this planet together so all the little things we can do will add up to benefit everyone!