Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - 15ml
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - 15ml
Spice it Up, Passion, Abundance
Along with its spicy, sweet, and somewhat musky aroma, the many benefits of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil, also referred to as Cinnamon Essential Oil, are known to stimulate and energise the mind whilst providing a warming environment.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Plant Part: Bark
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
- Provide a pick-me-up for those experiencing feelings of exhaustion.
- Used in massage to ease sore muscles and reduce inflammation.
- Clean floors and surfaces by supressing the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Used as a natural remedy for coughs and colds.
- Essential Oils are highly concentrated and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be used in the presence of pets.
- Avoid use during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Orders will usually be dispatched next business day but can take a bit longer after sales, new stock drops, weekends and holidays. Thanks for your patience!
Shipping Timeframes and Cost
- Aramex(QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and TAS)/Australia Post Parcel Post(all other states and some regional areas) (2-10 business day) - AU$10 or free on orders AU$70 or above
- Express post (usually 1-2 business day) - AU$14 or $6 to upgrade orders with free standard shipping
- New Zealand
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$14 or free on orders over AU$120
- Express Air - (2-4 business days) AU$30 or free on orders over AU$200
- US and Canada
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$28 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$45 or free on orders over AU$400
- Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$38 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$48 or free on orders over AU$400
Russia, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, South Africa, Brazil
- Economy Air (10+ business days) - AU$39 or free on orders over AU$200
- Express Air (2-4 business days) - AU$52 or free on orders over AU$400
Free shipping is calculated on the total value of items in your basket.
Australia Post domestic shipments are signature on delivery, you can provide Authority to leave by leaving a note using the add note button at the cart page.
Aramex shipments are all Authority to leave. If a safe place cannot be found they will leave a card with instructions for you to arrange re delivery or collection at a later time.
IF YOU HAVE A DEADLINE BY WHICH YOU NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER, PLEASE COMMUNICATE THAT WITH US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER SO WE CAN MAKE SURE IT CAN BE MET. WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR MISSED DEADLINES.
Parcels that are returned to us due to an address error or failure to collect at the post office will be reshipped at the customers expense. Unclaimed items will be added as gifts to other orders after 6 months.
Please check your address carefully on the order confirmation page before paying, if you put the wrong address on your order and it is lost as a result, we accept no responsibility.
We accept most popular payment methods, including buy now, pay later options, to provide you with an easy shopping experience!
Payment Options include...
- Visa and Mastercard
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Paypal Express Checkout
Buy now, pay later options are...
- Afterpay (Australia and NZ)
- Klarna (Australia)
- Laybuy (Australia and NZ)
- Zip (Australia)
Accessible Pricing - We are firm believers that crystals, herbs, essential oils and all the lovely things we stock are gifts from the earth that should be cherished and made affordable for everyone.
Ethical Sourcing - We believe the we should all tread as lightly as possible on our beautiful planet. We do this by sourcing as much as possible from small family businesses with ethical workplace and environmental practices that we can verify in person or via people we trust.
Sustainable Packaging - All of the virgin packing material we use is compostable or 100% recyclable paper, cardboard or cellulose. Any plastics or foams we use are rescued from going to landfill as we collect them from our suppliers and the residents and businesses in our local neighborhood. We hope that you too can resuse them, pass them to someone who can, or place them in an appropriate recycling bin.
We're all sharing this planet together so all the little things we can do will add up to benefit everyone!